We are looking for a motivated, energetic & dynamic individual to be our next Chat Sales Representative! We’re all about winning. We work hard as individuals, celebrate our successes as a team, and have a lot of fun along the way.
What you’ll do:
- Convert inbound chats into paying customers.
- Conduct needs analysis and follow up with prospects to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs.
- Coach and advise small businesses and organizations on best-in-class online marketing strategies.
- Attain and exceed direct and cross-sell sales goals.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing (not required)
- Being open to having fun and dodging the occasional Nerf gun dart while we smash goals
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’ in order to creatively solve our customers’ business needs
- Presence and knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Experience selling services or technology products to small businesses and nonprofits, or new business generation highly preferred
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember and during our quarterly Hi-5 events expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people and we love to spend time in our communities – like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored – we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and excellent medical, dental, and vision – we’re there for you!