You can increase Bluehost Bandwidth without necessarily upgrading your hosting plan.To do so,follow these steps;
- Login to your WHM.
- Under account functions click Upgrade/Downgrade an Account.
- Select the domain you wish to make the changes on and click Modify.
- Select the package you wish the domain be upgraded to and click Upgrade/Downgrade
Still having the problem? cPanel doesn’t recognize the update immediately. To expedite the process:
- Login into your WHM.
- Click Limit Bandwidth.
- Give the site 1 MB of additional bandwidth.
- Refresh the site in your browser.
To buy Bluehost plan,follow this link