Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We’re the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to take the reins of our established social media profiles and to define and implement a comprehensive social media marketing (SMM) strategy.
This will be a new role within our rapidly-expanding Marketing team. The right candidate will have ample opportunity to create SMM workflows and strategies from scratch in coordination with other members of the team.
This will be a pure Marketing role. Customer service and sales inquiries submitted via social channels are already handled by sales and client care teams. This will free up the Social Media Manager to focus on creating, curating, and posting great content, and then driving user engagement across all social media platforms in support of Kinsta’s broader marketing objectives.
The Social Media Manager will have access to the most expansive and high-quality blog and knowledge base in the hosting industry, as well as to new content that is published nearly every day. In addition, the Social Media Manager will have the luxury of working closely with our content producers to create social first content including copy, video, and graphics.
As a Kinsta Social Media Manager you will:
- Develop and implement social media strategies in support of Kinsta’s marketing objectives.
- Research and implement SaaS tools and automation.
- Manage Kinsta’s day-to-day activity across all social media platforms.
- Network and engage with social media influencers and other social media profiles as appropriate in support of Kinsta’s marketing objectives.
- Monitor, test and adopt current SMM trends and strategies, while remaining on-brand and relevant to our existing audience.
- Coordinate SMM activities with the activity of Kinsta’s Sales, Marketing, Global Expansion, and HR teams.
- Monitor the performance of social media campaigns, prepare reports for management.
- Expert knowledge of social media marketing best practices and how they vary across the most common platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- At least one year of professional experience running corporate social media accounts.
- Native-level fluency in English, with impeccable grammar, and the ability to find the right tone based on the audience you’re trying to reach.
- Skilled in analyzing quantitative marketing data, drawing conclusions from that data, and applying the results to future strategy and campaigns.
- Experience writing, editing, and posting social media content that drives engagement while remaining on-brand and following documented workflows and best practices.
- Experience creating simple graphics for social media.
- Must be a consummate marketing professional (knowledgeable, precise, punctual) with exceptional written communication skills.
- Experience in the SaaS/PaaS/IaaS space.
- Experience working as part of a distributed team utilizing chat (Slack) and video calls on a daily basis.
This is a fully-remote role. The Social Media Manager can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.