We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to work both cold and warm leads and promote Kinsta within the WordPress community as well as within related communities within the DACH region.
As a Kinsta Sales Representative you will:
- Convert German-speaking and DACH-region leads into Kinsta customers.
- Respond to inquiries from leads in a prompt, accurate, helpful, friendly, and professional manner taking into account their skill level, expectations, and needs.
- Initiate contact with assigned leads generated by the Marketing team.
- If necessary, meet with leads online or in person.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and the Global Expansion Teams on lead generation strategies.
- Assist in the development of lead profiles and provide input on the design and implementation of strategies for generating new leads.
- Elevate Kinsta’s profile in the DACH-region within relevant communities.
- Attend and represent Kinsta at WordCamps, Meetups, and other tech events to build contacts in the WordPress community.
- Native fluency in German. You need to be an exceptional writer and speaker, and completely comfortable communicating with leads and customers.
- Proven experience in and excellent knowledge of the hosting market in the DACH region.
- Professional fluency in English. You need to be capable of writing and speaking at a professional level in English to communicate with coworkers as well as with any leads from the DACH region who prefer to communicate in English.
- General knowledge of the SaaS and/or web hosting industry: familiarity with SaaS and/or hosting companies and business models, familiarity with internet marketing and SEO, general familiarity with relevant legislation such as GDPR, etc.
- General technical competence: ability to competently use and master browser-based software such as G-suite and Trello, high-level familiarity with how websites work.
- Must be a consummate professional (detailed, thoughtful, punctual) and highly reliable.
- Familiarity with WordPress, such as knowledge of the most common WordPress themes and plug-ins.
- Experience with web hosting-related technologies such as CDN, DNS, Linux, PHP, MySQL, caching, DNS, and domain names.
This is a fully-remote role. The Sales Representative can work from anywhere (preferably within the DACH region) with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.