Wits University is a top university in South Africa. Below are the entry requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce at the University:
English Home Language OR First Additional Language Level 5
Mathematics Level 5
Applicants with an APS of 35-37, as well as English Level 5 and Mathematics Level 5, will be wait-listed subject to place availability.
Fee payment methods
Methods of payment
- Payment should be made in full before the due date(s).
- Student number is to be used as a reference when making payment for student fees.
- Payments are to be made into the designated University bank account for student fees as communicated by the Student Fees Office.
- Payment may be made at the Cashier’s Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (hours are 08:00 to 15:30).
- Payments may be made online through the University’s designated student self-service portal.
Bank Account Details:
Bank: First National Bank
Account Number: 622 7055 1015
Branch Code: 210 554
SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ (International students only)
Reference: Student number (ONLY) Please do not use another reference
- The payments made directly in the respective banks will reflect the same day on the student account.
- Payments made from other banks will reflect within 2 working days on the student fee account.
- Credit and debit card payments with a CVV number can be made through the self-service portal using Master/Visa cards only. For this option visit https://self-service.wits.ac.za/