Safaricom charges withdrawal fee anytime you transact your money. In 2022 the charges for withdrawing Ksh 50 to Ksh 100 is Ksh100.if you want to withdraw Ksh 49 and below, you’ll not be charged any money.To withdraw Ksh 500,you’ll be charged Ksh 27.Those withdrawing Ksh 1,000 are charged 28 .If you want to withdraw Ksh 5,000 Safaricom will charge you Ksh 67.
Below are tables showing Safaricom MPESA withdrawal charges for the year 2022:
Withdrawal from M-PESA Agent
Transfer to Unregistered Users
Transfer to other M-PESA Users, Pochi La Biashara and Business Till To customer
Transfer to other Mobile Money Users
ATM Withdrawal Other Transactions Download mySafaricom App and transact on M-PESA. M-PESA charges will depend on the amount you are sending or withdrawing. You can use your M-PESA menu to buy airtime for your phone, or for someone else. This service is free and you will only pay for the airtime purchased.
- Maximum Account Balance is KSHs.300,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is KSHs.300,000.Maximum per transaction is KSHs.150,000
- You cannot withdraw less than KSHs.50 at an M-PESA agent outlet.
- To initiate M-PESA person to person self reversal, send the transaction confirmation message to 456
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
- To transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID or Kenyan Passport.
- Dial *234# to view applicable charges or use M-PESA cost calculator on mySafaricom App
|Buying Airtime through M-PESA||FREE|
|M-PESA balance Enquiry||FREE|
|Change M-PESA PIN||FREE|
The lowest amount you can send through MPESA is Ksh1 .The amount of money to withdraw per transaction is Ksh150,000 and Safaricom will charge you Ksh 300.
We will be updating our figures whenever changes happen.