Below is how to pay fee to KCA University through bank or MPESA Paybill Number:
Fees is payable by bankers cheque or direct bank deposits to one of the following KCAU bank account numbers:
1. Barclays Bank Moi Avenue Branch – Account number 1766319, bank code: 075, Swift code: BARCKENX.
2. Barclays Bank Westlands Branch – Account number 1352178, bank code: 073, Swift code BARCKENX.
3. Standard Chartered Bank Ruaraka Branch – Account number 0102001171100, bank code: 002, Swift code SCBLKENX.
4. Commercial Bank of Africa Wabera Street Branch – Account number 6432280015, bank code: 007, Swift code CBAKENX.
5. Payments can also be made using major credit and debit cards
M-PESA Pay Bill No. 300078 – Barclays Bank of Kenya (Westlands Branch)
- Credit or Debit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
- Banker’s cheque
- KCA Bank Accounts
|Bank Name||Bank Code||Account Number|
|Standard Chartered Thika Road Mall (TRM)||002||0102001171100|
|ABSA Bank, Sarit Branch||073||1352178|
|NCBA (Wabera St.)||007||6432280015|
How to pay Fee to KCA University via MPESA Paybill:
MPESA ( Paybill Number – 300078 follow the steps below to pay
- Select Pay Bill from M-Pesa menu
- Enter business no. 300078
- Enter Account no. student no/admission no./application no.
- Enter amount to pay
- Enter PIN number
- Confirm payment details and submit payment