Kenya Forest Service (KFS) is recruiting Forest Rangers and other professionals this year 2023.The job vacancies available are as follows:
- Senior Manager Corporate Service
- Senior ICT Officer
- Legal Officer
- Record Management Officer II
- Mechanical Workshop Manager
- Superintendent of Roads
- Library Assistant II
- Human Resource Management Assistant II
- Administrative Assistant II
- Accounts Assistant
- Forester Trainees
- Assistant Housekeeper
- Forest Assistant III
- Cook II
- Driver III
- Plant Operator III
- Mechanic II
- Office Assistant III
- Kitchen Hand
Requirements for Kenya Forest Service Recruitment 2023/2024
- Applicant should be an updated curriculum vitae (CV) that’s in accordance with the position he/she is applying for
- Your personal information like contact number should be included in the CV
- Each applicant would have to provide three (3) referees
- Originals of all academic and professional qualifications would be scanned and uploaded on the application portal while photocopies will be needed during hardcopy submission or screening.
- Prospective applicant must be a citizen of Kenya with valid National Identify Card who hails from any County
How to Apply for Kenya Forest Service Recruitment 2023/2024
The application process of this recruitment is in two forms, first is online and second is offline. In the first stage being online, you have to take the steps below.
- Visit the online application portal http://www.kenyaforestservice.org/index.php/job-vacancies/
- First scroll down the page to see application instructions and positions available
- Select the post that matches your discipline and click apply
- Carefully fill out the online application form with genuine and corresponding information
- Upload needed documents according to the stipulated sizes and the submit
After submitting the online application form, you will have check your mail for the notification mail, print out your application acknowledgement slip, make photocopy of it along size other documents and send to the address below.
- Chief Conservator of Forests
- Kenya Forest Service
- O. Box 30513-00100, G.P.O.
- Nairobi, Kenya.
Note that you will have to first submit the online application form before sending your credentials offline, failure to follow this order simply means that your application won’t be received or attended to.
Kenya Forest Service Recruitment Application Deadline 2023
Kenya Forest Service recruitment portal will be closed on Monday, 11th July, 2022 by 5.00pm and it is likely not to be re-open, therefore endeavor to file your application before the deadline.