KRA is recruiting Revenue Service Assistants. The KCSE grade D+ and gross salary Ksh 53,500.
Below are the qualification requirements:
REVENUE SERVICE ASSISTANTS – Domestic Taxes
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the National Revenue Collection Agency for the Government of Kenya. Our Vision is: “A Globally Trusted Revenue Agency Facilitating Tax and Customs Compliance”. KRA is seeking result-oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the vacant position of REVENUE SERVICE ASSISTANTS in Domestic Taxes Department.
This role is responsible for monitoring issuance of e-TIMS receipts by traders, actively engaging customers who purchase items from VAT registered taxpayers or excisable items to confirm that the traders/taxpayers are compliant and monitoring compliance with excise regulations
Requirements for engagement as Revenue Service Assistant
- Kenyan Citizens aged between 18 and 35
- Holders of KCSE/IGSE certificate with a minimum grade of D+ (Plus)
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process as per the provided application guidelines.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications must be submitted online by Tuesday 23rd May 2023.
- You can only apply for the position after successfully registering in the Authority’s e-recruitment portal. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit a valid Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF & ID cards.
- The gross salary attached to this position is Kshs. 53,500 subject to applicable statutory deductions.
- The Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Those who had applied in the earlier advertisement need not re-apply
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
In case of any challenge or issues, please send your email query to email@example.com
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)