Below are the courses offered at JKUAT Nakuru Campus, fee structure, contacts and admission requirements:
We offer: Post graduate programmes, Undergraduate programmes, Diploma programmes
and ICT short courses. JKUAT, Nakuru CBD Campus is committed to providing quality
teaching and ensure that students complete their courses in stipulated time. Admission is always on a semester per semester basis.
Nakuru Campus CBD Center is responsible for the co-ordination of all Postgraduate programmes which comprises of postgraduate diplomas, Masters programmes and Doctorial Programmes. The admission of students, monitoring students progress, coordination of thesis examination process and the general welfare of the postgraduate students is made via Nakuru CBD Campus. Bellow is a list of Post Graduate courses available in Nakuru CBD
- PhD in Entrepreneurship
- PhD in Human Resource Management
- PhD in Business Administration
- M.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
- M.Sc. in Human Resource Management
- MBA (Marketing, Accounting, Finance or Strategic Management)
- M.Sc. in Procurement & Logistics
- M.Sc. Project Management
Nakuru Campus CBD Center is responsible for the co-ordination of all Undergraduate programmes available. The admission of students, monitoring students progress, coordination of undergraduate project examination process and the general welfare of the undergraduate students is made via Nakuru CBD Campus. Bellow is a list of Undergraduate courses available in Nakuru CBD.
- Bachelor of Science in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc. IT)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Options: Accounting, Finance, Marketing, HRM and Administration.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Diploma in IT
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Purchase and Supplies Management
Short Courses in collaboration with JKUATES
JKUAT Enterprises Ltd (JKUATES) is a State Corporation operating as a limited company, fully owned by Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT).
Its objectives include:
• To enhance entrepreneurial activity through the latest innovations in technological research.
• To provide practical solutions for business problems by drawing on resource personnel from various disciplines in JKUAT.
• To link the University with industry, government, the public and other stakeholders and to provide a forum for networking to propel development.
• To market the University’s innovations.
The company undertakes its functions in line with the above objectives through various ways and means. The client base is wide and varied across all industries and businesses, governments and organizations, institutions and parastatals, agencies and individuals.
Bellow are courses offered in JKUAT Nakuru Campus in collaboration with JKUATES.
- Web Design
- Digital Marketing
- Computer Repair and Maintenance
- Computer Packages
- Accounting Technician(ATC) -Level I & II
- Certificate Public Accounts(CPA)-Section to Section
- Certified Public Sectretaries(CPS) -Section to section
- Certified Securities and Investment Analyst(CSIA)-Section to Section
For more information please contact the school director via the following contact.
JKUAT, Nakuru CBD Campus
P.O. Box 1063, 20100 Nakuru, Kenya.
Tel:  2216660 Fax:  2215664
Admission of students
Requirements: Certificate C-; Diploma C; Degree C+; Masters – Bachelors degree at 1st or 2nd Upper Class or Lower + 2yrs work experience or Pass + 5yrs experience or other qualification considered equivalent by Senate, and; Ph.D. – relevant Masters degree.
User Charges: Application fee: Certificate and Diploma: KShs. 500; Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. KShs. 1,500/-.
Timelines: Within 8 weeks of close of the application
JKUAT Nakuru Campus fee structure
Below is the fee structure for JKUAT Nakuru Campus