Bluehost is recruiting a Technical Support(WordPress) staff in the month of June 2020.
What you’ll do:
- You will be at the heart of WP Live’s support team!
- We take time to understand our customer’s goals and challenges, consult on options and make recommendations to enhance their design / marketing strategy
- You will create a positive customer experience by walking customers through plugins and themes
- Your success within the role, not only allows you to help small businesses achieve their goals but you also contribute to making WP Live one of the continued leaders within our industry
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of customer service experience, required
- Knowledge in internet, social media and/or small business, preferred
- You have a strong desire to learn WordPress and web-based technologies
- You enjoy interacting with diverse groups of people, both internal/external customers
- You like to use critical thinking skills to diagnose and solve problems
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember and during our quarterly Hi-5 events expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people and we love to spend time in our communities – like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored – we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and excellent medical, dental, and vision – we’re there for you!